Sports Camp - Case Study
Please see your monthly Facebook Ads Campaign Report.
- The first row shows a summary of all campaigns. This is the row to pay attention to.
Here are highlights:
- Your brand was shown to parents in the Northern VA area a total of 174,202 times (impressions)! This helps the Slam City brand awareness.
- Your ads drove 929 visits to the website Camps page (Clicks)
- Of these visitors, 96 of them clicked the button to "Register Now" (Start Checkout)
- 47 of these (almost half), completed a Purchase in your system (Purchase Camp) - within 1 to 28 days of viewing/clicking the ads
- On average it cost $23.21 for each purchase. We targeted a $195 weekly camp purchase.
- Total ad spend of $951.76
- Total Return (assuming $195 purchase price for 1 week camp) would be $9,165.00
- ROI (subtract return from ad spend) [$9,165 - 1,448.24 total spent] = $7,713.24.00
- You have $48.24 remaining for ad spend of your initial budget for future campaigns
By Super User